Security Override - Programming 4::5

#!/usr/bin/perl

use strict;

use warnings;

use v5.14.2;

use LWP::UserAgent;

use HTTP::Cookies;

use CGI;

use WWW::Mechanize;

use HTML::TokeParser;

use HTML::TreeBuilder;

use File::Temp;

use URI::file;

use WWW::Mechanize::TreeBuilder;

use HTML::Parser;

use HTML::TagParser;

use Math::Round;

use POSIX qw/floor/;





my $browser = LWP::UserAgent->new;

$browser->default_header('cookie','fusion_visited=yes; _ga=GA1.2.295753280.1415196559; PHPSESSID=09bc1dd98752875f4d0ba54dcf921997; _gat=1; fusion_user=17026.140eeff22ac6169bbf2bc84f64b8b218; fusion_lastvisit=1419003317');



my $req = HTTP::Request->new(GET => 'http://securityoverride.org/challenges/programming/4/index.php');

my $res = $browser->request($req);



# write the data to disk

my $fh = File::Temp->new;

print $fh $res->content;

$fh->close;



my $parser = HTML::TagParser->new($fh->filename);

my @list = $parser->getElementsByTagName('code');



my $word = '';

my $text = '';



foreach my $elem ( @list ) {

 my $tagname = $elem->tagName;

    my $attr = $elem->attributes;

    $text = $elem->innerText;

    $word = $text;

    #say $text;

}



say $text;

say $text*sqrt(5);



my $risultato =  floor($text*sqrt(5));

say $risultato;





#my @treparole = split(',', $text);

#@treparole = sort @treparole;



#say $stringarimanente;

#my $stringainversa = scalar reverse $stringarimanente;

#say $stringainversa;

#my $stringarisultato = $firstchar.$stringainversa;

#say $stringarisultato;





my $url = 'http://securityoverride.org/challenges/programming/4/index.php';

my $parameter = ([ 'string' => $risultato, 'submitbutton' => '12 seconds to Submit', 'CSRF_TOKEN' => "<?php echo \$_SESSION[\'CSRF_TOKEN\'];?>" ]);

my $response = $browser->post($url, $parameter);

#say $response->content;



##################################################################################################



#!/usr/bin/perl



use strict;

use warnings;

use v5.14.2;

use LWP::UserAgent;

use HTTP::Cookies;

use CGI;

use WWW::Mechanize;

use HTML::TokeParser;

use HTML::TreeBuilder;

use File::Temp;

use URI::file;

use WWW::Mechanize::TreeBuilder;

use HTML::Parser;

use HTML::TagParser;

use Math::Round;

use POSIX qw/floor/;





my $browser = LWP::UserAgent->new;

$browser->default_header('cookie','fusion_visited=yes; _ga=GA1.2.295753280.1415196559; PHPSESSID=09bc1dd98752875f4d0ba54dcf921997; _gat=1; fusion_user=17026.140eeff22ac6169bbf2bc84f64b8b218; fusion_lastvisit=1419003317');



my $req = HTTP::Request->new(GET => 'http://securityoverride.org/challenges/programming/5/index.php');

my $res = $browser->request($req);



# write the data to disk

my $fh = File::Temp->new;

print $fh $res->content;

$fh->close;



my $parser = HTML::TagParser->new($fh->filename);

my @list = $parser->getElementsByTagName('code');



my $word = '';

my $text = '';



foreach my $elem ( @list ) {

 my $tagname = $elem->tagName;

    my $attr = $elem->attributes;

    $text = $elem->innerText;

    $word = $text;

    #say $text;

}



say $text;



my @chars = split("", $text);

my $i=0;

my $j=0;

my $k=1;

my %hash = ();

my @risultato = ();



for ($i=0; $i<250; $i++) {

 print $chars[$i];

 if ((($i+1) % 50)==0) {

  print "\n";

 }

}



$i=0;





my $r=0;



for ($i=0; $i<250; $i++) {

 #say $k;



 if ($chars[$i] eq '@') {

  say $chars[$i];

  say $k;

  say $j;

  $hash{$k}.=$j;

  

  $risultato[$r]=$k."-".$j.",";

  

  $r++;



 }

 $j++;

 if ((($i+1) % 50)==0) {

  $j = 0;

  $k++;

 }





}



my $risultatofinale ='';



#foreach my $key (keys %hash) {

#  $risultato .= $key."-".$hash{$key}.",";

#

#}



foreach my $indice (@risultato) {

  $risultatofinale .= $indice;



}





my $size = length($risultatofinale);



my $risfinale = substr($risultatofinale,0, $size-1);



say $risfinale;



my $url = 'http://securityoverride.org/challenges/programming/5/index.php';

my $parameter = ([ 'string' => $risfinale, 'submitbutton' => '12 seconds to Submit', 'CSRF_TOKEN' => "<?php echo \$_SESSION[\'CSRF_TOKEN\'];?>" ]);

my $response = $browser->post($url, $parameter);

#say $response->content;




Categories: Share

Leave a Reply